YOU CAN DEPEND ON US.
Our products. Our services. Our people.
Steelcase Inc. (“Steelcase”) warrants that Steelcase®, Turnstone®, Nurture®, and Details® brand products are free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product, except as set forth below. This warranty is valid from the date of delivery, regardless of shift usage, and covers the original purchaser for products delivered in the Americas: United States, Canada, Mexico, Latin America and the Caribbean.
WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO PRODUCT FAILURE OR LOSS RESULTING FROM:
- Normal wear and tear
- Failure to apply, install or maintain products according to published Steelcase instructions and guidelines
- Abuse, misuse, or accident
- Alteration or modification of the product
- The substitution of any unauthorized non-Steelcase components for use in the place of Steelcase components in an integrated product solution; such substitute components include but are not limited to worksurfaces, leg supports, panels, brackets, shelves, overhead bins and other integral components.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Replacement parts are covered for 2 years or the balance of the original warranty, whichever is longer.
- Products considered consumables (e.g., lamps) Huddleboard Ledge Grabbers, Markerboard Grips and Flip Chart Pegs.
- Variations occurring in surface materials (e.g., matching grains, textures and colors across dissimilar substrates and lots).
- Select and Custom Surfaces and materials are only warranted for their application on the specified product. These materials are not covered, except as warranted by the original supplier, for quality, colorfastness, shade variations or abrasion.
- Steelcase textiles purchased through the cut yardage program are only warranted for defects in manufacturing of the material.
- Coalesse® has an independent warranty.
- Third party products (including: EcoStatic Inc, Design Ideas, Koncept, LOFTwall, Killerspin, WallCandy Arts). They are covered only by their respective manufacturer’s warranty.
WARRANTY PROVIDES EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES
Pursuant to this Limited Warranty, if a product fails under ordinary use as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship, Steelcase will (i) repair or, at Steelcase’s option, replace the affected product at no charge, with a new or refurbished product of comparable function, performance and quality, or (ii) refund the purchase price for the affected product if repair or replacement is not commercially practicable or cannot be timely made.
- A product “defect” means an inadequacy in the materials or workmanship of the product that (i) existed at the time when you received the product from Steelcase or a Steelcase Authorized Reseller and (ii) causes a failure of the product to perform under ordinary use in accordance with the materials and documentation accompanying the product.
- An “ordinary use” means use of the product (i) in conformance with all applicable local, state or federal laws, codes and regulations (including without limitation building and/or electrical codes) and (ii) in accordance with manufacturer recommendations and/or instructions in the materials and documentation accompanying the product.
- A “Steelcase Authorized Reseller” means any dealer that (i) is legally permitted to conduct business in the jurisdiction where the product is sold, (ii) is duly authorized by Steelcase to sell the product, and (iii) sells the product new and in its original packaging.
How do you get warranty service when the product is purchased through MyTurnstone.com?
Please keep your original proof of purchase. Contact Turnstone Customer Service by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (877) 473-1108, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time. We will either send you a replacement part for you to install or we will work with our local repair team to have your Product repaired.
How does state or provincial law apply?
This Limited Warranty provides specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary, from state to state and province to province.
Note: If you purchased directly from a Steelcase Authorized Reseller, please contact that reseller. Click here to see a complete listing of current store locations:
and click here to see a complete listing of online locations:
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE SOLE REMEDY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT AND NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY IS PROVIDED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. STEELCASE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY (AN UNWRITTEN WARRANTY THAT THE PRODUCT IS FIT FOR ORDINARY USE) IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. SOME JURISIDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THESE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Warranty is non-transferable and valid only for the original purchaser acquiring a product from Steelcase or a Steelcase authorized reseller for the purchaser’s own use and not for resale, remarketing or distribution.
Exceptions to the lifetime warranty
SYSTEMS AND STORAGE SOLUTIONS
Modular Power, Post and Beam textile In-fills, casters and glides, lighting fixtures
Architectural doors, office systems doors, Nurture® overbed tables and height adjustable mechanisms, and articulating and adjustable arms, lighting power supplies, ballasts and LED lighting components
Mechanisms, pneumatic cylinders, arm caps, foam, casters and glides, Max-Stacker®, Max-Stacker® II, Domino, wood frame side chairs, tablet arms, Nurture recliner components and optional accessories other than internal structure
Nurture recliner, sleeper and central locking and trendelenburg mechanisms and associated levers and pedals, Nurture heat and massage units
Node™ personal worksurface, Verb™ teaching station lectern and plastic components
INTERACTIVE AND ACOUSTIC SOLUTIONS
eno® trim and brackets
eno mounts, eno play, Qt PRO™ cables, emitters and other components
eno technology components, fuse™, and education technology products; media:scape® technology components, RoomWizard™, Qt PRO and Confidante® sound masking control modules
BOARDS AND EASELS
Premium and Contractor Series Tackboards
Huddleboard™, Answer® markerboard surfaces
Keyboard mechanisms, flat panel monitor arms, personal task lighting fixtures
Height AdjusTable mechanisms, lighting power supplies, ballasts and LED lighting components, urethane edge treatments
Executive office tools, palm rests, Kybun®, Power Pincher®, lighting magnetic ballasts, Walkstation treadmill parts and wear items
(1 year service and labor)
Laminate, wood veneer and solid surface, RTF Nurture casegoods, all standard vertical surface textiles (except Cogent™:Geode and Sprite) and the following seating textiles: Buzz2, Chainmail; Cogent: Connect, Cogent: Trails, and Cogent: Traxx; Cricket, Crosswalk, Hampstead, Playground, Regis2, Stand In, Seating vinyl, Connect 3D, 3D Knit, Jersey® Mesh, Reply® Mesh, Elmorustical and Elmosoft Leather, Steelcase Leather
Bo Peep, Brisa, Cogent: Geode Seating, Cogent: Geode Vertical, and Cogent: Tides; CuraNet™, Gaja – Cradle to CradleCM, Jacks, Link, Nitelights, Remix, Spyder, Steelcut Trio, Turnstone Collection by DesignTex, Zoe2, glass surfaces, paint colorfastness, Nurture wood finish
Vinyl wrapped surfaces and acrylic