Perfect for the home or office, conference room, dining room or coffee shop, Shortcut Wood chair combines a strong design aesthetic with the warmth of natural materials.
- Thoughtfully designed to blend traditional materials, wood, steel, plastic and upholstery
- Adds character to informal spaces without sacrificing comfort
- Solid maple wood leg stains celebrate the wood’s natural grain
- Steel brackets with exposed fasteners add a subtle industrial design element and can be painted any color for an added touch of personalization
- Generous sculpted shell contours the body and features a back cut-out for optimal flexibility and comfort
- Optional upholstered cushion adds comfort and a colorful accent
Overall Depth: 27 3/4″
Overall Width: 24 1/16″
Overall Height: 33″
Available in 22 plastic colors
Painted steel bracket available in all Steelcase Standard Paints, Accent Paints and PerfectMatch.
Medium Amber Cherry
Optional upholstered cushion available in Steelcase standard and select fabrics, and part of the Customer’s Own Material (COM) program.
Shortcut Wood in Action
The Shortcut Collection
“Work looks a lot different now than it did ten years ago. Technology and the pace of modern life continue to push the boundaries of the workplace as we know it, and sometimes the best balance for that complexity is simplicity. We set out to create a chair with beautiful elements and uncompromising comfort—nothing more, nothing less.” – Markus McKenna, Director, Global Design
Ready to Shop?
Order online through the Steelcase Store and choose from select standard configuration options that are ready to ship.
Contact our team of design experts who can help to design solutions tailored to your needs and order customized products.